The Gold Sponsor also plays a key role in the evening’s proceedings as a guest at the Top Table.
Summarised benefits are:
- 2 seats at the Top Table plus 10 complimentary tickets for clients/associates (ticket value £2240)
- Solus sponsorship of the Junior Sea Cadet Roundel, with roundel stand logo and opportunity to co-present this to the Sir Charles Bowman, 690th Lord Mayor of London
- 2 roll-up banners to be displayed at the Junior Sea Cadets Roundel Presentation Ceremony (sponsor to supply)
- Acknowledgment of Sponsorship by Sir David Wootton in his Welcome speech
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship in Sir Charles Bowman’s Closing Remarks
- 3 pages in the Reflections programme and it “lives on” in PDF form on the website
- 2 roll-up banners to be displayed prominently at the event (sponsor to supply)
- Sponsor’s logo in the closing credits of the Highlights’ and Junior Sea Cadets Roundel Presentation Video Clip
- Sponsor logo on Reflections programme ‘Sponsors’ Page’, Mock Cheque presented to Sir Charles Bowman and transcript of his speech
- Gold sponsor logo on website and link to website until end of December 2020
- An immediate tweet on confirmation of your sponsorship posted using #LMReflects2020 and @your company (if a Twitter user) and a ‘Thank You” the following day after the event
- Permanent place on the website’s Reflections Sponsors’ page.