Our Headline Sponsor enjoys the first position in all branding and messaging in relation to Reflections of the Lord Mayor, including VIP places at the Gala Reception and Dinner and a generous number of complimentary tickets that can be used to showcase your involvement by inviting team members and clients to attend a unique London occasion. Holding a key part in proceedings, our Headline Sponsor is also invited to share the stage for important parts of the evening.
There are multiple opportunities for positive news stories in relation to both the event at Guildhall and the follow-on presentation ceremony at Mansion House. We are happy to discuss ways to maximise the opportunities for publicity surrounding both events.
Core elements of the package are:
- 2 seats at the Top Table plus 20 complimentary tickets (2 tables of 10) for clients/associates (ticket value = £3,960).
- 4 complimentary places to attend LMReflects Young People’s Presentation Ceremony at Mansion House, official residence of The Lord Mayor of London
- 1 full-page advert in LMReflects Young People’s Presentation Ceremony Programme Booklet which “lives on” in PDF form on the website
- Solus sponsorship of professional Stained Glass Roundel prize, with your company logo affixed to roundel stand
- Opportunity to co-present Roundel to Lord Mayors at the Reflections event plus presentation of Certificate of Accomplishment (with logo) to winning stained glass artist
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship by Sir David Wootton in event’s Welcome speech
- 4 pages in the Reflections programme, plus front-cover ‘in association with’ logo credit – these elements remain in PDF form on the Reflections website
- 4 roll-up banners to be displayed prominently at the event (sponsor to supply)
- Sponsor logo in closing credits on Highlights clip and on Professional Stained Glass Roundel Artist’s clip(s)
- Sponsor logo on Place Cards, and Mock Cheque
- An immediate tweet on confirmation of your sponsorship posted using #LMReflects2020 and @your company and a ‘Thank You” the day after the event
- A permanent place on the LMReflects 2020 webpage Reflections Sponsors’ page.
1 in stock