The headline sponsor will gain maximum exposure and access to guests at the event, also playing an essential part in the evening’s proceedings/presentations.
Summarised key benefits are:
- 2 seats at the Top Table plus 12 complimentary tickets for clients/associates (ticket value = £2472).
- Solus sponsorship of professional Stained-Glass Roundel, with the opportunity to co-present this to the Lord Mayor and your company logo affixed on the roundel stand
- Solus sponsorship of the Junior Sea Cadet Roundel, with roundel stand logo and opportunity to co-present this to the Lord Mayor at the winning Cadet’s Unit
- Presentation of Certificate of Accomplishment (with logo) to winning stained glass artist
- Acknowledgement of Sponsorship by Sir David Wootton in his Welcome speech
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship in Sir Andrew Parmley’s Closing Remarks
- 4 pages in the Reflections programme, plus front-cover ‘in association with’ logo credit
- 4 roll-up banners to be displayed prominently at the event (sponsor to supply)
- Video clip closing credits
- Sponsor logo on Reflections programme ‘Sponsors’ Page’, Mock Cheque presented to Sir Andrew Parmley and transcript of his speech
- Headline sponsor logo on website with link to your website until the end of December 2019
- A permanent place on the website’s Reflections Sponsors’ page.