The headline sponsor will gain maximum exposure and access to guests at the event, also playing an essential part in the evening’s proceedings/presentations.
Summarised key benefits are:
- 2 seats at the Top Table plus 20 complimentary tickets (2 tables of 10) for clients/associates (ticket value = £3640).
- Solus sponsorship of professional Stained-Glass Roundel, with the opportunity to co-present this to the Lord Mayor and your company logo affixed on the roundel stand
- Presentation of Certificate of Accomplishment (with logo) to winning stained glass artist
- Acknowledgement of Sponsorship by Sir David Wootton in his Welcome speech
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship in Sir Charles Bowman’s Closing Remarks
- 4 pages in the Reflections programme and it “lives on” in PDF form on the website, plus front-cover ‘in association with’ logo credit
- 4 roll-up banners to be displayed prominently at the event (sponsor to supply)
- Sponsor’s logo in closing credits on Highlights clip
- Sponsor logo on Reflections programme ‘Sponsors’ Page’, Place Cards, Mock Cheque presented to Sir Charles Bowman and transcript of his speech
- Headline sponsor logo on website with link to your website until the end of December 2020
- An immediate tweet on confirmation of your sponsorship posted using #LMReflects2020 and @your company (if a Twitter user) and a ‘Thank You” the following day after the event
- A permanent place on the website’s Reflections Sponsors’ page.