Registration Area Sponsor
This is an exciting opportunity to brand the welcome area/farewell point of Reflections of the Lord Mayor, with scope to create a unique setting relevant to your brand and brand messages. In 2018 the Registration Area sponsor was P&O Cruises, and 2019 it was VisitBlackpool and Winter Gardens Blackpool. Both proved to be highly successful additions to the event.
As Registration Area Sponsor, you also support #LMReflects Young People’s initiative in music, by being sole sponsor of the #LMReflects – Royal College of Music Junior Musician of the Year award. This means that your organisation’s logo is associated with providing support to young musicians at this world-famous institution.
Core elements of the package are:
- 10 tickets for the Reflections of the Lord Mayor Gala Reception and Dinner (ticket value = £1,500)
- Solus sponsorship of the LMReflects-Royal College of Music Junior Musician of the Year, with the opportunity to co-present the Certificate of Accomplishment to the winner on the evening
- Solus on goody bag presented to guests, with: “#LMReflects 2020 Sponsor” under your logo
- Opportunity to include one literature and/or one giveaway in the goody bag
- Display space for three roll-up banners in Registration Area (sponsor to supply)
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship by Sir David Wootton in the event’s Welcome speech
- A double-page spread in the Reflections programme booklet, plus front-cover logo credit – these elements remain in PDF form on the Reflections website
- Sponsor logo on mock cheque
- Sponsor’s logo in closing credits on Highlights’ Video and Junior Musician Award Performance Video clip
- An immediate tweet on confirmation of your sponsorship posted using #LMReflects2020 and @your company and a ‘Thank You” the day after the event
- A permanent place on the LMReflects 2020 webpage Reflections Sponsors’ page.
1 in stock