Registration Area Sponsorship
#LMReflects2020’s Registration Area is proudly sponsored by
2018’s Registration Area sponsor was P&O Cruises, and 2019’s was by VisitBlackpool and Winter Gardens Blackpool and it was a highly successful welcome/farewell point.
There is scope to be creative with signage and other elements to create a memorable setting for guests.
Core elements of the package are:
- 10 tickets for you and clients/associates (ticket value £1400)
- Solus sponsorship of the LMReflects-Royal College of Music Junior Musician of the Year, with opportunity to co-present the Certificate of Accomplishment to the winning musician on the evening
- 2 pages in the Reflections programme and it “lives on” in PDF form on the website
- Solus sponsor’s logo on goody bag presented to guests, with the words “#LMReflects 2020 Sponsor” under your logo
- Opportunity to include one literature and/or one giveaway in the goody bag
- Display space for three roll-up banners in Registration Area
- Acknowledgement in Opening remarks by Sir David Wootton
- Acknowledgement in Closing remarks by Sir Charles Bowman
- Sponsor’s logo in closing credits on Highlights’ Video and Junior Musician Award Performance Video clip
- Sponsor’s logo on Reflections programme ‘Sponsors’ Page’, Mock Cheque presented to Sir Charles Bowman and transcript of his speech
- Permanent place on the website’s Reflections Sponsors’ page
- An immediate tweet on confirmation of your sponsorship posted using #LMReflects2020 and @your company (if a Twitter user) and a ‘Thank You” the following day after the event.