The Silver Sponsor plays a key part in proceedings, also sponsoring the winning School Pupil’s Roundel.
A summary of key benefits is:
- 10 complimentary tickets for you and clients/associates (ticket value £1400)
- Solus sponsorship of the winning school roundel competition, with opportunity to co-present this to the Lord Mayor and your company logo affixed on the roundel stand
- 2 roll-up banners to be displayed at the School Roundel Presentation Ceremony at Mansion House (sponsor to supply)
- Opportunity to co-present Certificate of Accomplishment with Sir Charles Bowman to the winning pupil
- Acknowledgment of Sponsorship by Sir David Wootton in his Welcome speech
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship in Sir Charles Bowman’s Closing Remarks
- 2 pages in the Reflections programme and it “lives on” in PDF form on the website
- 2 roll-up banners to be displayed prominently at the Gala Reception and Dinner (sponsor to supply)
- Sponsor’s logo in the closing credits of the Highlights’ and School Roundel Presentation Video Clip
- Sponsor logo on Reflections programme ‘Sponsors’ Page’, Mock Cheque presented to Sir Charles Bowman and transcript of his speech
- An immediate tweet on confirmation of your package posted using #LMReflects2020 and @your company (if a Twitter user)
- Silver sponsor logo on website and link to sponsor’s website until end of December 2020
- An immediate tweet on confirmation of your sponsorship posted using #LMReflects2020 and @your company (if a Twitter user) and a ‘Thank You” the following day after the event.