About the event
Reflections of The Lord Mayor is an annual event that gives us an opportunity to celebrate the vital role of the Lord Mayor of London. One of the oldest continuously elected civic offices in the world, the Lord Mayor plays a vital part in the life of the City and in supporting UK plc. The Lord Mayor’s Appeal Charity is delighted to continue to be partnered with the Reflections of the Lord Mayor event.
The dinner is a fantastic way to reflect on the successes of the Lord Mayor while in office, including the impact the mayoral role has on the charities supported in that year. Surplus from the Reflections of the Lord Mayor event go to the charity(s) nominated by the Lord Mayor who speaks at the event.
Confirmed Honoured Guests to date:
Dr.Sir Andrew Parmley – 689th Lord Mayor of the City of London
- Lady Parmley, The Worshipful Company of Information Technologists
- Alderman Sir David Wootton – 684th Lord Mayor of the City of London
- Rozana Binte Abdul Majid – Singapore High Commission in UK
- David Stringer-Lamarre – Institute of Directors, London Region
- Helen Whittaker – Barley Studio
- Azad Ayub – Azad Ayub Limited
What they say
As a sponsor, I find Chris Seow and his team organise the evening brilliantly with great attention to detail. He chooses a suitable high profile venue, with good catering and plenty of space to display banners or other material. I shall certainly continue to sponsor the event.” Azad Ayub,